I am supposed to tag other people after answering this but truthfully, I cannot be bothered. Please tag yasef if you feel so inspired. Thanks.
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmmmm…. lemme see. Okay! About 8 months ago – someone said some seriously hurtful things to me.
3. Do you have kids? In real life – not yet. In my dreams, like eleven. Or nineteen. The number usually varies with my mood.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?! Borofcos Hian! How is this even a question?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sarcasm is the palm oil with which silly questions are eaten.
6. What is the first thing you usually notice about people? The way they dress, I believe.
7. What is your eye color? A sexy shade of brown.
8. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings all the damn time mehnn. Although…..my idea of a happy ending sometimes differs from that of the general public.
9. Favorite smells?
The smell of cake in the oven. Cake is my biggest weakness ever.
10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I have often found myself on other continents.
11. Do you have any special talents?
Are there any of my talents that aren’t special? That is the question.
12. Where were you born? In the cold and quiet city of Jos.
13. What are your hobbies? I love to read and write. And stalk people on social media.
14. Do you have any pets? Nope
15. Do you have any siblings? Two
What do you want to be when you grow up? I am already grown up, uncle. And I am what I’ve always wanted to be.
17. Who was your first best friend?
18. How tall are you? I am only beht 5 feet, 7 inches.
19. Funniest moment throughout school? School of nearly a decade ago? My dear, I cannot remember biko.
20. How many countries have you visited? Excluding my home country, three. Four if you count the two-hour stopover at Addis Ababa one year like that.
21. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite was a tie between English and Maths. For my worst I’d have to say Chemistry. Strange that I went on to become a doctor.
22. What is your Favorite drink? I really am not much of a drinker of anything -including water.
23. Animal? Perfume? Kittens; Rebelle by Rihanna, for now.
24. What would you (have you) name your children? I’m planning to cross that bridge only when I get there.
25. What Sports do you play/Have you played? Riding a bicycle? Does that count?
26. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Hian! Biko olee nke n’aza You Tubers again? I originally thought I saw yam tubers and was wondering…
27. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? I jump and pass….
28. Favorite memory from childhood? Ice-cream at Chicken George; Friday afternoon shopping at Modern Bookshop. Them plenty.
29. How would you describe your fashion sense? Cultivated.
30. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Android babyyyy…..all the way.
31.Tell us one of your bad habits!
I have this thing where I refuse to answer questions that have the potential to reduce my bride price.
32. What would you consider the most important quality in a partner.
He would have to be a Jesus lover too. I have no desire to be hitched to anyone that would be following Jesus to drag my attention. I no get power.
33. Public proposal or private dinner?
Just inbox me the question and then transfer the ring money to my bank account. I am too old for fanfare.
34. Rich or romantic?
Will he die if he is both, abeg? Why do I have to choose?
35. Best thing that happened to you this year?
I fell in love afresh (and not what you are thinking).